If you find a link that is broken, please let us know through our contact page or using the email contact to the right.
Law Review Articles on Accountable Care Organizations and the Changing Practice of Health Law
- 5/22/2016 What Does the EEOC Say? It’s Time to Evaluate Your Worksite Wellness Program for ADA and GINA Compliance!
- 5/22/2016 Buh-Bye ADA Safe Harbor: The EEOC Says You Are No Good For Worksite Wellness
- 5/2/2016 Beyond OCR and HIPAA: The FTC and Health Information Privacy
- 4/17/2015 EEOC Issues Proposed Rules to Clarify Applicability of the Americans with Disabilities Act to Workplace Wellness Programs
- 2/25/2015 US Supreme Court Decision in North Carolina Dental Board Case.
- Making Chiropractic Count in Value-Based Purchasing Initiatives.
- IRS Issues Final Guidance on Applying Wellness Incentives to the ACA Individual Mandate.
- IRS Final Rule on Treatment of Wellness Incentives for Employer Insurance Affordability and Minimum Value.
- FDA Draft Guidance for Regulating Wellness Devices.
- The Honeywell Case Explained.
- Wisconsin Wellness Services Laws.
- Wisconsin Flu Shot Services Laws.
- Weight Loss Center of Excellence.
Healthcare Organization Board of Director Guidance:
Affordable Care Act:
- 6/9/15 Medicare Shared Savings Program Final Rule.
- 2/24/15 IRS Notice on Cadillac Plan Tax.
- 4/16/15 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2016.
- 12/31/14 IRS Rule on Community Health Needs Assessments for Hospitals.
- IRS Notice about Employer Health Plans.
- List of Participating Insurers for Wisconsin Exchange in 2015.